What was it Juliet said to Romeo? “A rose by any other name…” How about “genocide by any other name…?” Genocide by any other name is still genocide.
According to Dr. Gregory Stanton, Research Professor in Genocide Studies and Prevention at George Mason University,
“Genocide is a process that develops in eight stages that are predictable but not inexorable. At each stage, preventive measures can stop it. The process is not linear. Logically, later stages must be preceded by earlier stages. But all stages continue to operate throughout the process.”
- Stage 1 – Classification: All cultures have categories to distinguish people into “us and them”
- Stage 2 – Symbolization: We give names or other symbols to the classifications. We name people “Jews” or “Gypsies,” distinguish them by colors or attire and apply the symbols to members of groups.
- Stage 3 – Dehumanization: One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of the designated group are equated with animals,vermin, insects or diseases. Dehumanization overcomes the normal human revulsion against murder.
- Stage 4 – Organization: Genocide is always organized, usually by the state.
- Stage 5 – Polarization: Extremists drive the groups apart. Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda.
- Stage 6 – Preparation: Victims are identified and separated out because of their identity.
- Stage 7 – Extermination: Extermination begins, and quickly becomes the mass killing legally called “genocide.” It is “extermination” to the killers because they do not believe their victims to be fully human.
- Stage 8 – Denial: It is among the surest indicators of further genocidal massacres. The perpetrators of genocide dig up the mass graves, burn the bodies, try to cover up the evidence and intimidate the witnesses. They deny that they committed any crimes, and often blame what happened on the victims. They block investigations of the crimes and continue to govern until driven from power by force, they flee into exile.
We can easily see how abortion fits into each stage of Stanton’s eight stages of genocide.
- Stage 1 – Classification: Abortion advocates classify the preborn into a different category than humans.
- Stage 2 – Symbolization: Abortion advocates give names to the classifications. They name preborn human beings as “clumps of cells,” “blobs of tissues,” “products of conception,” “fertilized eggs,” or distinguish them by stages of development.
- Stage 3 – Dehumanization: Abortion advocates deny the humanity of the preborn. Preborn humans are equated with parasites, attackers, or diseases. They apply the scientific names such as “fetus,” “zygote,” and “embryo” in order to set them apart from human beings that are already born. This dehumanization overcomes the normal human revulsion against murder.
- Stage 4 – Organization: Abortion facilities have a very organized way of promoting and carrying out abortion. Planned Parenthood even has abortion quotas that they must meet each month in order to receive rewards or extra funding for their individual centers.
- Stage 5 – Polarization: Abortion advocates drive the people apart. By falsely categorizing abortion as “women’s health” or “reproductive health” they make it so anybody who opposes them is seen as being against women and sexist.
- Stage 6 – Preparation: The preborn are identified by their stage of development and different procedures are used depending on the stage of development.
- Stage 7 – Extermination: Extermination begins. Over 3,000 innocent human beings are killed each day in America. Since 1973, over 60 Million innocent human beings have been systematically and legally killed through abortion in the US. It is “termination” or “medical procedures” to the abortionists and abortion advocates because they do not believe their victims to be fully human.
- Stage 8 – Denial: The abortionists and abortion advocates throw the bodies of aborted children into the dumpsters. They have even been caught selling the individual body parts for profit. They deny that the preborn are human beings. They claim that the preborn are “part of a woman’s body” that was removed. They deny that they have done anything wrong. They claim that they are helping women to have better futures. They block investigations of the killings and continue to abort innocent human beings until driven from power by legal force.
The idea of comparing the Holocaust to abortion in the United States may seem extreme, but as seen above, the tactics and steps of genocide are used by the proponents of both. Likewise, many individuals who were associated with abortion in the United States also had ties to Nazi Germany.No greater link from the Nazis and abortions exists than the Nazi “Angel of Death,” Josef Mengele. He was an officer of the SS and physician at Auschwitz. He was responsible for selecting prisoners for the gas chambers as well as performing grotesque human experiments on the prisoners. After WWII he escaped to South America and made a living as an abortionist.
Another person who links the Nazi Holocaust and abortion is former Planned Parenthood president, Lothrop Stoddard. Stoddard was a well-known white supremacist and eugenicist and worked closely with Margaret Sanger. He was personally invited by Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler to spend four months in Nazi Germany advising the Nazis about eugenics, racial sterilization, and the idea that would later become known as the Final Solution.
Planned Parenthood founder, Margaret Sanger viewed non-whites as “socially unfit,” “feeble-minded,” and “imbeciles.” In November of 1922, Sanger wrote in an issue of her magazine, The Birth Control Review that the purpose of Birth Control was “to create a race of thoroughbreds” & that the undesirables (blacks and lower class people) were “an unceasingly spawning class of human beings that should have never born at all!” In 1932, Sanger called for the U.S. government to set aside “work farms” to segregate the racially & socially “unfit.” Much like the Nazi Concentration Camps.
In an article on the post-abortive blog, Men Regret Lost Fatherhood, Kevin Burke discusses the correlation between abortion doctors and the Nazi doctors at Auschwitz. He examines the writings of Dr. Robert Jay Lifton who interviewed many Nazi doctors and prisoners. He talks about how the doctors in the concentration camps rationalized their experiments on the innocent prisoners. Many Nazi doctors saw their experiments as something that was bringing good to society from those who were sentenced to death. We see this very same attitude today from abortion company executives such as Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Senior Director of Medical Services, Planned Parenthood Federation of America, as well as abortionists like Dr. Wille Parker, LeRoy Carhart and Kermit Gosnell. The latter kept jars of aborted children in his refrigerator next to his lunch. These people, who have been to medical school convince themselves and others that brutally killing innocent human beings is for the good of society.
I am reminded of a banquet that I attended several years ago where the speaker made a brief comment in his speech about the Jews killed in the Holocaust. After he mentioned that, from the audience, came a voice in a thick German accent, “I am Nazi Holocaust Survivor, and I say that abortion is America’s holocaust!” Later that night I found the source of this voice to be that of Sibylle Heidrich – von Campe. I spent some time talking to her and came to find that, as children, both her and her brother were forced into the Hitler youth. Their parents were devout Christians who despised the Nazis. Her father, the mayor of their town and a well-respected man in their community was given an offer to join the Nazi party, a position he would’ve profited socially and economically from, but he turned it down because their ideologies didn’t fit his Christian beliefs. Her father actually hid Jews in his house to save them from being taken by the Nazis
The conversation with that woman and her views on the Holocaust and abortion, living through both, radically changed my view. It led me to do extensive research on the connections between abortion, Planned Parenthood, eugenics, and the Nazis. What Mrs. Heidrich – von Campe said was true: abortion IS the American Holocaust. It has caused the death of over 10 times that of the Holocaust carried out by the Nazis. Many of the same tactics are used by the abortion industry as were used by the Nazis. The same excuses are used as well. It is a scary reality that something like the Holocaust could happen right under our noses every day, but on a much larger and industrial scale. It is something that I will spend the rest of my life speaking about and educating people on.